Soul Soothing Winter Fish Soup
From Earth Fish Soup
Nourish your soul & give your immune system the boost it needs with this classic vegetable, buckwheat noodle & fish soup. This recipe is so easy, quick & full of abundance to feed your vital force.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Protein rich
- Antioxidants A, C & E
- x1 200g fillet of fresh white reef fish
- x1 large zucchini
- x1 bunch of brocolini
- x1 garlic bulb
- x1 handful of fresh snow peas
- x1 handful of fresh Shittake or Oyster mushrooms
- x1 bunch of asparagus
- x1 desert spoon of Braggs organic season all
- x1 desert spoon of cold pressed olive oil
- 1/2 cup red quinoa
- x1 bunch organic buckwheat soba noodles
- 500ml water
- 1 bunch of English spinach
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
Method: (Cooking time 30 minutes)
- In a large pot bring add the water & bring to the boil.
- Give all the vegetables a good wash & dice the Zucchini & garlic. Add these into the pot along with your quinoa.
- Add the whole fillet of fish into the pot. The fish will slowly fall apart through the soup & become more tender then if you chop it up into small pieces. Add in the olive oil.
- Add in the Soba noodles. Reduce to a moderate heat & let simmer for 10 minutes before adding the other ingredients into the pot.
- Cut of the ends of the brocolini, asparagus & snow peas. Cut them all into bite size peaces & set aside.
- Loosely chop up all the spinach & fresh parley as this will be added right at the end.
- Add in all the other vegetables along with your mushrooms of choice & Braggs season all. Let simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Add your freshly chopped spinach and fresh parsley to the pot & stir through for a couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat & let sit for a further 5 minutes before serving.
- Nourish the soul and enjoy.
"Eat well, Feel well, Live well"