DCK Green Power Bar
GREEN POWER BAR
Feed your vital force & boost your energy with our green power bar, naturally! The green power bar is rich in essential fatty acids, Magnesium, B complex vitamins & antioxidants which are all essential in ATP energy production, and will support sustained energy release together with balancing blood sugar levels.
Commonly people use many packaged pre workouts to stimulate ATP energy production & instead of getting sustained energy release and 1000's of phyto nutrients to nourish their bodies, they instead get a cocktail of chemicals, high levels of caffeine and highly processed dairy/soy which causes oxidative stress on the body, inflammation and adrenal fatigue. The active nutrients in cacao, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass & wheat grass all provide the body the perfect synergy of nutrients needed for optimal sports endurance and recovery as they provide an alkaline environment in the body that is high in essential minerals to support the nervous system and muscle repair. So this weekend before you compete in the iconic city to surf nourish your body with this power bar & your body will move like it never has before.
"Eat well, Move well, Feel well, Live well"
Ingredients: Makes x2 125g bars
- 250g Big tree farms raw cacao butter
- 1 cup Big tree farms raw cacao powder
- 2 dessert spoons of Synergy super greens
- 1 scoop of Sunwarrior chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon powder
- 1 dessert spoon of Big tree farms coconut nectar
- On your stove top bring your pot of water to the boil. Place your metal, glass or ceramic mixing bowl on top making sure its bottom is submerged in the water.
- Chop up your block of cacao butter and place in you mixing bowl on the stove. Turn the heat down to a low and let temper for around 20 minutes. You want to do this slowly and on a low heat so it doesn't deplete the delicate nutrients in the cacao butter. Stir the mixture every few minutes.
- Once melted take the liquid gold off the stove and place on the bench to cool for a few minutes. Sift in your cacao powder mixing with a fork as you go & once all sifted in add in the rest of your dry ingredients.
- Mix in your coconut nectar & then pour equal parts into your molds or containers.
- Place in the freezer to set for about an hour and then slowly remove from the molds by using a spatular and squeezing the molds upside down just like you would with a baked cake. Cover and place in the fridge or freezer. The chocolate will last for a good week in the fridge and a few weeks in the freezer.
Peace. Gratitiude. Love