Glow Green Blended Juice
Glow Green Smoothie
Poor circulation, nutrient absorption, digestive health & a highly acidic diet all effect the health of your skin. Everyone young & old want skin that glows and often rely on lotions and potions for this but don't realise that the key to a youthful glow simply comes from within. In today's society the average diet is highly refined, packaged, processed and full of chemicals which cause not only inflammation in the body which causes skin breakouts but also effects our digestive health & a compromised digestive system means your body is most definitely not absorbing essential nutrients to make your skin GLOW. The following smoothie is highly alkaline, packed full of digestive enzymes, probiotics, great for circulation and detoxifying your kidney and liver. Add to your daily scope and GLOW green from within.
Skin tip: Everyday toners are full of chemicals, perfumes & alcohol which irritate the skin & upset the skins natural oil production. I Use apple cider vinegar to cleanse, nourish & tone my skin which leaves my skin refreshed, glowing, tightened & my pores refined. I like to use Bragg's raw apple cider vinegar.
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 3 stalks of celery (include leafy green top)
- 3 stalks of kale
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 dessert spoon of synergy natural organic supergreens
- 1 dessert spoon of synergy natural organic spirulina
- Place your chopped up kiwi fruit, chopped cucumber & chopped celery into your Vitamix.
- Add in your synergy natural spirulina & supergreens.
- Add in your leafy greens and parsley together with 500ml of filtered water.
- Cover and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve over crushed ice & a stalk of crunchy celery.
GLOW. RADIATE. LIFE