DCK RAW CHOCOLATE CRUNCHY BAR
DCK RAW CRUNCHY BAR
This is truly the way nature intended chocolate to be, naturally! Rich in essential superfood nutrients that will feed your vital force, make your skin glow & nourish your soul. Commercial chocolates are not only high in refined sugars, refined dairy & hidden refined soy products but contain many chemicals, artificial colours and additives that cause oxidative stress on the body. These raw chocolate crunchy bars actually nourish your body and assist in concentration, high levels of antioxidants, energy production & nervous system support making them perfect for kids lunch box treats.
- 500g block of organic cacao butter
- 1 cup of organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of organic ground vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon of organic cinnamon spices
- 1 pinch of pink himalayan rock salt
- 2 dessert spoons of raw organic honey or manuka honey
- 1 cup of raw organic buckwheat soaked and rinsed overnight
- 10 organic dates soaked over night
- 1 cup of organic blueberries
- bring a large saucepan of water to a simmer.
- in your large mixing bowl add your chopped up block of cacao butter & slowly melt over the simmering water. The trick is to let it temper slowly over a low heat so you retain all of those glorious nutrients.
- After about 20 minutes the cacao butter will have reduced to a golden liquid, place on your timber cutting board and allow to cool for around 10 minutes.
- Sift your cacao powder into the liquid mix & stir as you sift.
- Stir in your spices, vanilla bean powder & raw honey until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into your rectangular tin baking tray or chocolate slab molds.
- Sprinkle evenly over your chocolate the buckwheat & the roughly chopped dates. They will set into the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge and let set for around 1 hour.
- take out of your molds and cut into sections or break up into chunks for a raw finish.
- you can store in your fridge for up to 7 days & will keep in the freezer for weeks.
Oceans of Peace Mungbeans xx